Had a chance to revisit making a mask based on#skelevex . The challenge is scaling it up large enough to completely fit over my head without deforming it too much. As you can see, I tried quite a few scales. Ultimately I decided that it might work better as a face mask rather than a helmet. So now I’ve got a little Golgotha on a book shelf, or plenty of practice skulls should I want to take up phrenology.
Have been wanting to make a Skelevex mask for a while now but hadn’t gotten started. Was planning on getting a large size one to template but I always miss when they’re on sale. They’re just so popular they always seem to be sold out. Finally decided to try freehanding one using whatever images I could find online. It needs more work but I’m happy with it for a first attempt.